Friday, October 28, 2011

Haaaaapppy Halloween!

Last night was the first night of Halloween for college students LOL. My friends and I decided to dress up and go out! 
 
I knew I'd be having a little to drink so I had a nice dinner. I made 3/4 cup of whole wheat pasta with a few spoonfuls of kidney beans, a side salad and a sweet potato. It was deliciousss. 

Then, we all got ready to go out. Getting ready is such a process, with the hair, makeup, and trying on a million and one outfits but it's always well worth it in the end. 

So I guess I can reveal my costume now! As some may know, I'm obsessed with Lil Wayne. I love rap music and his songs are amazing. The best time I've had was going to his and Nicki Minaj's concert with Michelle in March. Anyway, he has a video for a song called "Mrs. Officer" (one of my favorite songs) and the officer is gorgeously sexy so I got inspiration from her to be my own version of "Mrs. Officer." 


What do you guys think? Too sexy? HAHA 

See the  Mrs. Officer video here! weeee ooohh weee oooh weee, like a cop car ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment